11.04.2011

Palladium!

I was sent these amazing boots from Palladium. You can find them here at their website!
I've always wanted a pair of classic rain boots (my grey-green ones currently have a HOLE in them), and right after i got them it wouldn't stop raining so I felt extra lucky to finally have them.
(This year for back to school shopping with grandma all I bought were cat shirts:3 this one was from hot topic)


(I've been wanting to dye my hair crazy colors for a while but don't cojones to actually do it..) 

(The shirt Leah is wearing I sewed form my brothers child hood darth vader costume) 

14 comments:

  1. amazing outfits I like ur hair:)
    www.youngseo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG These pictures are sooo cool!
    Love your clothes!
    Kiss from France!
    xxx
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that last picture! you're hair looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you edit your photos? they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING photos as always, love the rain boots & your cosmic tee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're amazing! I have no words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, love your blog&the photos. They are adorable! greetings from germany :)

    impudencewins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got a lovely blog ;) Keep up the good work!
    Very inspiring! I'm gonna follow you!

    Hope you'll stumble over my blog too ;)
    ModeKarussell

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is a-mazing! I'm giving away a ring on mine!! :) http://missprissheather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this sesions are amazing!!
    Love,
    http://www.smokeinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goddamn, you're insanely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really really cool, I must say!

    visit my blog:
    http://l-influence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete